What is our End of Life Service?
Specialist respite support for those caring for people who are nearing the end of their lives.
Who is our Service for?
Our service provides respite for carers of patients who are on the palliative care register, are registered with a Croydon GP and are aged over 18
How can our Service help?
- We provide person centred support for carers
- We can provide up to 8 hours per week free of charge (funded by Croydon CCG)
- Our service aims to help carers keep their loved ones in their own home for as long as possible
- We provide a fully trained Care Support Worker who can take over the carers role
- We work closely with carers, district nurses and healthcare professionals to ensure that all needs are met
What help do we provide?
- Practical and emotional support
- Regular breaks during the day
- Evening breaks
- Overnight care service
- Personal care
- Administration of medication and other specialist tasks
- Meal preparation & assistance with eating
To find out more - contact us direct on 020 8688 4499
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Referrals - we welcome referrals from all health professionals and social workers. Carers can also make direct referrals.
YOUR LOCAL CHARITY
END OF LIFE RESPITE SUPPORT SERVICE
Crossroads Care Croydon
410 Brighton Road
South Croydon, CR2 6AN
Phone: 020 8688 4499
Charity Registration Number 1078480
Company Limited by Guarantee
Registered in England number 3233401
St Christopher's Hospice
St Christophers website
End of life care information